Life's a riddle. It plays with you whenever it wants to. It fulls with laughter,tears,joy and sadness. Enjoy your life while you can xD

Sunday, February 13

Diet.

Diet. I going to write about diet. Its because I'm getting fatter. Everyone tell me that I get so big . Haha. So I search some healthy diet menus. Thinks it good, and I would love to try it. But do you know how my mom diet, she doesn't take any at all. She just eats the side-dishes. I think I know why I'm fat. I sleep less, I rest less and eat less and sometimes plenty. Maybe that's why I get fatter. My metabolism process is too slow because I don't rest well. So I'm trying to change bit by bit. Btw, who knows anything Super Junior's Super Show 3 in Malaysia on this 19th March? Please contact me okay. I wanna know about the ticketing info.