Life's a riddle. It plays with you whenever it wants to. It fulls with laughter,tears,joy and sadness. Enjoy your life while you can xD

Tuesday, February 15

언니

Do you have any idea what does that means? 언니,it means sister. I was random chatting. Then I met someone, she said she's from Korea. so, I got over-excited :D HAHA. And then, we just talk and talk and talk. We talk about group idols, namchin, army, NS, her job and such things. She's funny and so innocent. Then we added one another on FB, then she saw my pictures that my sister and friends tagged. It was KARA, and Yesung. 

We talked about Choi SiWon and his hot abs, ngee :D And then Eunhyeok and his skinny thighs. His thighs are really skinny. I saw him wearing tights on Oh My School! Nichkhun's cute face.

And what I like the most is, she looks like she's happy. She said that she had a dongsaeng and tell me to alway keep in touch :) My first Korean eonni xD